Online Crime Reporting
For emergencies please call 9-1-1
Unless we require more information, you will not be contacted by a police officer.
If you have a crime that requires a police officer, call the non-emergency number at 250-474-2264.
You can use Online Crime Reporting if:
- You have lost something that costs less than $5000
- Someone has stolen something from you that costs less than $5000
- Someone has vandalized your property or vehicle and it will cost less than $5000 to repair it
- The crime happened within the jurisdiction of the West Shore RCMP
- You want to report a that is not in progress
- Your licence plates or decals are lost or stolen
You cannot use Online Crime Reporting if:
- There is a witness or suspect (this restriction does not apply to Driving Complaints)
- There are lost or stolen items involving personal identity or firearms
We will need your:
- Phone number
A typical report will take 15 minutes to complete.
Conditions of Use
- Session will timeout after 60 minutes of inactivity and any progress will be lost
- Knowingly filing a false police report is an offence
- Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use
- Victim services will not be offered for incidents reported online